Saturday, March 21, 2009

WEEK 15

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Firstly, I want to apologize for the lateness submission on my progress every week at my blog but still I have record all of my progress at Microsoft Words and today I will post it all. I am very sorry and hope that you can accept my apology regarding to this matter.

For this week, I have made a discussion with Noraini about final report that must be completed. To let you know, we used System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) method for our project. Now, we are at system implementation which include the system development (interface and coding of the system), and testing. This week, I need to do a research on internet about system requirement analysis. In this part, I need to find the computer requirements which include hardware and software that needed to develop the system. Some of information has been gathered from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Basic and http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/default.aspx.

That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment